Music: Main Theme

Out of complete randomness, music was mentioned to me. I got to thinking and its a fun idea. So first thing's first the Main Theme. I have to tell you that I love jpop so thats what the blog's music is gonna be made up of, plus this blog is about a very Japanese comic (aka. manga). Here are a few newer releases I'm thinking about.


~Ai Otsuka (大塚 愛)~

My first thoughts were any track from Ai Otsuka's upcoming single「kurage,nagareboshi」.
◆「クラゲ、流れ星」収録内容
<CD 収録楽曲>


1. クラゲ、流れ星
It's a ballad but a darn good one, reminiscent of her older hits like「Kingyo Hanabi」.


2. H2O
H2O is a fun song, I haven't heard a very high quality recording yet, but I like it.


3. 雨の粒、ワルツ ~LOVE MUSiC~
Something about this song is too charming to pass up. Too bad I cant think of it.

Next I thought of a bit older release that I like.
◆「ポケット」収録内容
<CD 収録楽曲>

2.チケット
I really like the cute yet sophisticated air of the song.

3. LIFE - LOVE CIRCLE
It's Ai's only full-english song and it's very cute.


~Ayumi Hamasaki (浜崎 あゆみ)~

◆「TBA」収録内容

Ayu has a new song in the works and I'm sure it will be good. Even if I haven't even heard it.


~Kumi Koda (倖田 來未)~

Even with all the controversy I still like kuu.
◆「MOON」収録内容
<CD 収録楽曲>

4.Lady Go!
It's such a fun song and I think it will fit well as a main theme.


Well those are my thoughts, if you have suggestions or opinions please, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment